Meet Our Board of Directors
Our Board of Directors are comprised of local area professionals that donate their time serving on our Board to assist making Mission for Area People the success that it has become.
- Chair- Catherine Harder, Banking Center Manager, First Level Officer at Comerica Bank - Muskegon Hts.
- Co- Chair - Mark Dolle, Admark Advertising
- Treasurer- Brad Hilleary, 17 years as CEO at Webb Chemical Service Corporation, serving Michigan and Northern Indiana with commodity chemicals.
- Secretary - Carol Higginsons, retired Educator
- Trustee - Joe Bush, Attorney with Evan & Franks, PLLC
- Trustee- Darlene Collet, retired RN and Educator at MCC
- Trustee- Chris Dean- Fire Chief for Muskegon Heights
- Trustee- Mark Dolle, President of Admark LLC
- Trustee- William ( Bill) Eckert, Consumers Energy
- Trustee- Alice Meldrum, retired Red Cross
- Trustee – Dave McLeod, retired Engineer
- Trustee- Phil McPherson, Office Manager of Benson’s Drugs
- Trustee - Melissa Miller, Temple office Admin
- Trustee- Jill Montgomery-Keast- Health Education and Promotion Supervisor at Public Health-Muskegon County
- Trustee - Cheryl Schneider, Health Care Administrator for Access Health, Inc.
- Trustee – Dr. F. Remington Sprague, Vice President and Chief Medical Officer for Mercy Health Partners
- Ex-Official – Carl Jessen
- Representing Muskegon Methodist Ministries – Pastor Steve Weinberger of Lakeside UMC and Crestwood. Pastor Jeff Bowman of Temple UMC